The DP10A features low-profile/oversized pads with multiple extensions to raise most vehicles on the road today. Includes four of each of the following extensions: 1.75", 3.5", and 5".
The DP10A also features offset arms to accommodate vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically. This feature allows the technician to position the vehicle doors in front of or behind the column to prevent door damage.
Forward DP10A | Two Post Lift
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans.
- Direct-Pull Lifting - high efficiency, low maintenance technology
- Closed loop hydraulic system - preventing hydraulic contamination
- Powder coat, oven baked finish - more durable than conventional coatings
- Third party tested by ETL and certifed by ALI
- Padded shut-off bar
- Spring operated arm restraints, disengage at floor level
- Low profile arms
- Single point release lock in each column, resets on upstroke
- Optional high rise and extended height available
- Door bumpers included
Specifications DP10A Capacity Per Arm 2500 lbs. (1134kg) Overall Height 143-3/8" (3642mm) Overall Height with Extension 160-3/4" (4083mm) Minimum Ceiling Height Minimum Ceiling Height 144" (3658mm) Minimum Ceiling Height With Extension 167" (4242mm) Minimum Adapter Height 3-5/8" (93mm) Maximum Lifting Height 76" (1930mm) Maximum Lifting Height (High Rise Model) 79-1/2" (2019mm) Adapter Extension Heights (stack Type) 1-3/4" (45mm), 3-1/2" (90mm), and 5" (120mm) Front Arm Reach 23"- 44-1/2" (584mm - 1130mm) Rear Arm Reach 38-1/2"- 58" (978mm - 1473mm) Overall Floor Width 136.5" (3467mm) or optional 131.5" (3340mm) Inside Column Width 114-1/2" (2908mm) or optional 108-1/2" (2756mm) Drive Through 104-1/2" (2654mm) or optional 98-1/2" (2502mm) Voltage 208/230v Amps 20 Motor 2HP