This four post lift is a powerful package that’ll extend your shops reach in more ways than just your happy technicians. If you’re looking for a stout four post lift Rotary has you covered with the HDC36. It’ll lift big box trucks, single axle dump trucks all the way down to your shop tool truck. Make repairs, perform inspections and get more work done with this lift.
The HDC36 allows you to operate the lift from any column, saving valuable time. And, because the lift operates on DC battery power, it’s operation is faster and you can still raise and lower the lift in the event of a power failure.
Rotary HDC36 | Drive on Lift
- 35,900 lbs Capacity
- Position memory to configure repeatable lifting cycles
- Visual confirmation of each column’s status and lift height
- Level lifting within 1″ at each column
- Oversized “E-Stop” emergency stop button
- Audible descent alarm for added safety
- Battery Operated with onboard 110v charger
- Available in two lengths
- Patented control operation from any column
Optional wheel kit is available to provide portability for each column adding movement within your shop.
Specifications HDC36 Lift Capacity 35,900 lbs. Max. Wheelbase 25’ Max Rise – floor to runway top 79” Length Overall 33’ 11-3/4” Width Overall 16′ 3-3/8″ Height of Columns 89″ Width of Runways 28” Between Columns 12′ 4″ Runway Spacing 45” Time of Full Rise 68 seconds Ramp Angle 7 degrees Power Usage Battery powered, charges on 110V